MagicCube is a security platform for mobile and IoT devices, delivering hardware-grade protection without the complexity and constraints. The company's first product, i-Accept, was designed to disrupt the more than $70 billion yearly spent by banks and merchants everywhere on point-of-sale card readers.
MagicCube is looking for a talented project manager to join our growing company. As a project manager, you will manage both internal and external projects. MagicCube has employees and customers around the globe and we are looking for an individual who will help coordinate our efforts in order to maximize them. In this role, you will be making a meaningful impact on the business and culture of our company along the way, as well as get the opportunity to grow with us and see the rapid commercialization of our products.
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects and tasks across time zones to ensure they are completed on time.
- Create project plans, manage tasks in an Agile manner, and delegate to appropriate team members.
- Manage logistics of customer integration projects, ensuring that proper protocols are followed and that key milestones, such as compliance testing, are scheduled and prepared for.
- Coordinate Marketing and PR efforts.
- Assist Sales and Business with assets needed for partner proposals.
- Keep teams organized and facilitating collaboration, establishing written and accessible plans of record. Maintain matrix for process improvements.
- Communicate project statuses to different key stakeholders and relevant participants.
- Ensure that projects align with Business priorities and Product roadmaps.
- 2+ years experience planning, managing and executing projects
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and best practices, including Agile
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with a distributed global team preferred
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker, Jira, Atlassian, and/or other project management software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools