Santa Clara, San Francisco Bay Area · Full Time
Interested in shaping the next generation of software-defined security? MagicCube is an up-and-coming startup that delivers software based security measures for mobile, IoT, embedded devices, and appliances. MagicCube is looking for a highly motivated Cloud QA and release engineer who can help design and implement a new generation of testing and deployment mechanisms for its security services.
What you will be doing:
You will be in charge of design decisions and implementation related to cloud web application development. You will be designing and implementing workflows presented by MagicCube’s cloud web application. Specifically, you will be responsible for implementing the front end of the cloud application in conjunction with the relevant business logic.
What we are looking for
- Must have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience. A post-grad degree (MS, PhD) is great, but will only count if there are several years of professional experience behind it
- At least 5+ years experience developing end-user facing web products
- Developed several front-end sites and applications along MVC design pattern
- Must have deep experience with one or more of client-side logic frameworks: React, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Strong command of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented, data structures, and algorithm design
- Very comfortable with Linux fundamentals as a development and deployment environment
- Familiarity with deploying web applications on cloud services: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Must have shipped a commercial product that employed most of the above requirements
- An eye for elegant UI/UX
- Familiarity with noSQL databases is a plus
- Takes technical challenges head-on
- Self-driven, likes to learn and be challenged
- Self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently
- A real Pro: performs with excellence as a team member or a team leader
>>>>> Salary is commensurate with technical skills and experience <<<<<
** We offer Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, and a generous equity program
** No telecommute options. We need you with us.
** We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in the US