About the business
MagicCube is an up-and-coming startup that delivers software based security measures for mobile, IoT, embedded devices and appliances.
We are looking for highly motivated Software Engineers focused on IoT and mobile security who can help design and implement a new generation of software defined security services.
About the role
• Design, implement, test and debug mobile and embedded security components for magiccubes core SDK
• Develop and maintain Mobile software for multiple OS platforms
• Integrate MagicCube's core technology engine with business segment specific applications
• Work with team members to build an end to end robust product solution
Benefits and perks
• Competitive salary commensurate with technical skills and experience.
• Centrally located in Brisbane 4000
Skills and experience
• 3+ years of software development experience for embedded mobile or IoT.
• Proficiency in developing code in C/C++ and assembler languages. Experience developing code in other programming languages (Java, Swift) is a plus
• Experience with iOS and/or Android development. Native code development is a plus.
• Experience developing applications for Linux. Linux Kernel programming and distribution development is a plus.
• Experience with Git other software revision control and configuration management tools (bitbucket, github, etc).
• Experience and proficiency in scripting and automation. Python and Bash experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and experience with cryptographic libraries and frameworks (PKCS, openssl)
• Efficient communication skills and strong work ethic – Takes pride in working as a team to deliver a solution
• Solid debugging and problem resolution skills
• Able to multitask and handle multiple time critical issues / projects simultaneously
• Likes to be challenged and grow her/his technical skills on the job
** You must be eligible for work in Australia
** No telecommute options. We need you with us.